Williamson Central Appraisal District
            Knowledge Base Williamson Central Appraisal District Exemptions Tax Ceiling Certificate

            Tax Ceiling Certificate request form

            If you have moved and are requesting to transfer the Over 65, Disabled Person or 100% Disabled Veteran exemption to a property in another county, please complete a Tax Ceiling Transfer Request form.  On the form, please identify the property you've moved from, indicate the year you would like to remove each exemption, and let us know where you have moved so we can send you your Tax Ceiling Transfer Certificate. Tax Ceiling Transfer Request Form
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0