How to Withdraw or Cancel Your Hearing

How to Withdraw or Cancel Your Hearing

Cancel/Withdraw Protest:   
Fill out the request form located:

In person/Mail
‚ÄčYou may also present your written request to withdraw or cancel your hearing by mail or in person at the WCAD office.
If you have further questions, please visit our website:

    • Related Articles

    • How to Reschedule ARB Hearing Online

      Reschedule Process from May thru July One-Time Reschedule granted only if the request is received prior to hearing date. This request can be submitted by using the online hearing scheduler. If there are no slots available on the hearing scheduler, ...
    • Online Hearing Scheduler

      If you have submitted a protest you can schedule your hearing through WCAD's Public Access portal.  *Only available for residential properties Once you have submitted your protest, select a date and time for your hearing (see below).  *If no dates or ...
    • Appraisal Review Board (ARB)

      The Appraisal Review Board (ARB) is a group of impartial citizens that serve as the judicial part of the protest system. They are a separate and independent body from the Williamson Central Appraisal District.  Members are appointed by the Local ...
    • How to File an Online Protest and Schedule a Hearing

      ONLINE PROTEST This process is for Real Property (ie Residential, Commercial or Land) only.  This option is available prior to deadline posted on your current appraisal notice. *For further instructions and to file an online protest go to: ...
    • How to Appoint or Remove an Agent

      To Appoint or Remove an Agent - Send the appointment of Agent or the Revocation of Agent to Appointment of Agent Form (Form 50-162) This form is for use by a property owner in designating ...